men's fur gloves hat beaver real gauntlets mushing ski sporting hunt Edwardian
original real beaver fur hat and gauntlets
1. Edwardian 1890-1910
2. nice condition
3. no holes, not torn, no rot
4. these can be worn
5. hat is lined with quilted cotton
6. glove hand lined with flannel, gauntlet cuffs lined with velvet
7. leather is sold and pliable
8. fur is not shedding and soft and pliable
9. beaver is very soft
10. inside of hat edge shows some light wear, there is a small patch in lining
11. inside hat cuff where folded over is fur
1. around inside edge
2. side to center top 9 in.
3. cuff 3 in.
1. length cuff to end of middle finger 16 in.
2. around to of cuff 19 in.
3. across flat outside of middle finger 1.25 in., length 3 in.
I would say gloves are a mans small
Parcel select or priority shipping and handling in US
scroll down for larger photos
You may be interested in our other eBay listings
I send a note at the end of the auction with payment information. Payment is
expected within 2 days. We ship promptly within 1 dayon receipt of
payment. Pay Pal payments marked uncleared are shipped when payment clears.
All US packages have tracking and are insured.
We ship international with United States Postal Services. USPS First
Class postage and Flat Rate Priority Boxes or Envelopes can now be tracked to
some countries . International packages over $100 ship priority or express.
Contact us for more information. Import duties, taxes and charges are not
included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s
responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine
what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.”
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution