I wish you a good life
The Orthotic Insole is commonly used as non-surgical treatment to relieve pain
and correct the dislocated joint with it supporting the arch of the foot. It is
specially designed for low arch, high arch，plantar fasciitis and flat foot etc.
The features of the orthotic insole
1. Material: Made of arch support, sponge and EVA that absorbs sweat
easily,wear-resistant and durable.
2. Semi-rigid orthotic: 3/4 length arch support with plantar vault support, a
metatarsal pad, and a heel cushion.
3. Arch Height: 1.1 inch arch support.
4. With Heel Cushion：The Soft heel cushion pad helps you reduce foot pressure
during walking or exercise.
5. Three-point Mechanics: Three-point support for the transverse arch,foot
arch and heel,make it suitable for people with incorrect walking posture caused
by arch pressure and other feet problems.
6. Size: XL
Wearing the orthotic insole for the first time may cause discomfort, and you
need to wear it a few more times to get used to it.
Advice for daily rehabilitation exercise
Stand at the bottom of the stairs with the forefoot and keep balance, slowly
lower the heel until you start to feel the calf muscles stretch, hold this
position for 10 seconds, then stand up and repeat the action.
A pair of leather orthotic insoles
Thank you for visiting and have a nice day.